[KÔS]king of shoot Index du Forum
[KÔS]king of shoot Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Turn Off All Platform Applications On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [KÔS]king of shoot Index du Forum -> Les médias du mois -> Bug et Hack
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
paulbenj

Masculin
Point(s): 186
Moyenne de points: 1,49

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Turn Off All Platform Applications On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Turn Off All Platform Applications On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reply Sagar Kumbhar 9 years ago this is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply Sagar Kumbhar 9 years ago pls sir&!!! Reply Sagar Kumbhar 9 years ago I have Rate List pls Reply SAILESH 9 years ago this is very unfortunate.we have to feel ashme of rajus act. News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . Can you please help ? Reply Ramya Santhosh 4 years ago Hi Hazel&.could you paste the error here.? Reply Guest 4 years ago I did it on the it only says error and didnt specifiy Reply Ramya Santhosh 4 years ago Checkout the code in jsfiddle : Reply Tony 4 years ago I ve just finished downloading an FTP client pro, How can I get my username and password and also FTP port forwarding Reply vekatesan 4 years ago w3c event was excellent for future generation for humen and machines. i tried this and not worked Reply GeradorUniversal 2 months ago Thanks, now working on my site! Reply Akash 2 months ago It doesnt seem to work in mine. specify the SDK at the Project Structure Dialog Unfortunately, I dont know which SDK to modify. To turn of apps on Facebook do the following:. Turn off your ability to use apps, plugins and websites on and off Facebook. Reply Krishna Reddy Ch 1 year ago thanq u very much dude really its help me lot in php Reply sanderberg 1 year ago You can also use a plugin to remove it and many more stuff from the header (and disable unwanted widgets). Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Reply Justin 2 months ago Very Helpful Reply Shankar 2 months ago Why it is not working in mobile??? Reply Anonymous 2 months ago I cant see datatext to replace in my phone Reply Sarah 2 months ago Excellent article. You should now see the Apps you use listing at the top. It allows Facebook to receive information about your use of third party apps and websites to provide you with better and more customized experience.If you turn off Platform apps:You will not be able to log into websites or applications using Facebook.Your friends wont be able to interact and share with you using apps and websites.Instant personalization will also be turned off. Reply fruilenue 9 years ago techglimpse.com now in my rss reader))) Reply nokia themes 9 years ago people usually use hotmail, i think that hotmail is better than gmail, when i had gmail i recieved a lot of spam Reply tony 9 years ago it was nice to loose campus selection for satyam Reply home loan 9 years ago Lovely. No issue. Just a huge wild goose chase Reply Ramya Santhosh 1 week ago Thanks for bringing in to notice. They dont have a secure position neither in Satyam, nor outside Satyam as there are financial crisis and layoffs happening. Let me show you how you can turn off the Platform on the new page:. However, I am getting the error message : Cannot start compiler: the SDK is not specified for module StartScreen- StartScreen. Reply Nizam 4 years ago The link provided for iPhone 5 (a1428) is the GSM version of iPhone 5, does it include for CDMA version as well? Reply Mahalakshmi Kabilan 4 years ago 5S! Reply waltr 4 years ago Whats with the 24mm-120mm f/1.4 lens? why isnt it in Nikon buyers guide? Reply kasun888 4 years ago hey here is the best cydia Sources 2013 /2014 <a href=" 100% works and installation instruction. How can I make the button functional? Reply Giovanna Polo 2 years ago how can I buy it?? Reply Ravi 2 years ago Its a cool trick. Reply Abhi 2 months ago I am using insert header and footer plugin on my WP based website, now it is showing ad below the site title. But well some points are useful for me. What?. 404 / Path 771/the-nuclear-option-for-total. You can find setup tools from Reply Suresh 4 months ago Very outdated screenshots. .. Can you confirm? Reply Techglimpse 2 years ago The article is updated to answer your question& Reply amit kumar singh 3 years ago Kudod to the railway official for creating the worst site of India. A click on turn off platform turns it off on Facebook. Some of the other movies are free but not the American ones. How do I find it? Reply Peter 5 years ago Hey sophia, Athena is a Cydia tweak, so youll not find that on official App store. Reply Anonymous 1 month ago good tip! Reply Anonymous 1 month ago Add the prices to the other mouses Reply Anonymous 1 month ago thanks Reply Avery Freeman 1 month ago My /etc/sudoers file says: ## Read drop-in files from /etc/sudoers.d ## (the # here does not indicate a comment) #includedir /etc/sudoers.d and my /etc/sudoers.d/00-groupname files are being read fine. Reply gaurav 9 years ago This affects on the trust of all the other Indian Companys by foreign investors. Reply aghrab 4 years ago heloo Reply Jitendra 4 years ago The event was wonderful and lots of enthusiastic speakers. ClubDeadspinEartherGizmodoJalopnikJezebelKotakuLifehackerSplinterThe TakeoutThe RootThe Onion. Is there a way to unmess things? Reply juliana 4 months ago new game Reply juliana 4 months ago the game super mario maker world v4 new game Reply Gbogboade 4 months ago command prompt is showing studio.bat is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file Reply Karla Rivas 4 months ago Hi, Im trying to follow your guide 5a02188284
find friends on snapchat facebookcodigos para facebook do narutodownload free facebook profile viewerpirater un facebook en ligne gratuitementhow to download facebook hacker v.2.6.0how to make a messaging system like facebookget nice cover photos for facebookofficial facebook app os x399 pixels wide wallpapers for facebookfacebook enable javascript in your browser or
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [KÔS]king of shoot Index du Forum ->
   Bug et Hack
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange