[KÔS]king of shoot Index du Forum
[KÔS]king of shoot Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Backyard Chickens Startup How To Start Run And Grow A Min

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [KÔS]king of shoot Index du Forum -> Les médias du mois -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
paulbenj

Masculin
Point(s): 186
Moyenne de points: 1,49

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 19:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Backyard Chickens Startup How To Start Run And Grow A Min Répondre en citant

Backyard Chickens Startup: How To Start, Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard On A Budget
by Keith Freeman

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Backyard Chickens Startup: How To Start, Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard On A Budget

<h2><strong>Backyard Chickens Startup</strong>
</h2><h3><strong>How To Start, Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard On A Budget</strong>
</h3>
I have been growing chickens in my backyard for last 27 years. But only in the last ten years, I have noticed more and more people are getting interested about growing their own mini chicken firm in their backyard. When I ask them why. Most say it is because they want fresh eggs and meat that are free of antibiotics and hormone. It was last year when I helped a physician and his family get started in backyard chicken growing; in that process I found out something that can be scary to everyone. As usual I asked him why he wanted his mini chicken firm, his reply was &#x201C;to stay alive,&#x201D; that answer was rather unusual, and I figured he meant it as a general statement. But he didn&#x2019;t.

He explained that he works as one of the lead scientist working on Cancer. According to their research, they see one the leading causes of cancer, obesity, diabetes and some infections that are becoming an epidemic in the western counties are from the high amount of antibiotics and hormone in meat, egg, and poultry.

Any of you reading this, I am sure you too know someone who is suffering from one of those four diseases. Though this book is not about how to cure those diseases, but I wanted to mention what this doctor had told me, so in the event, you are still on the fence about whether or not to get started with this project, maybe this will give you enough reasons to get started today.

I was asked to write a book on how to grow backyard chickens but I never got around to it. Honestly, I can write a few lines here and there but let&#x2019;s face it; I am not a writer, nor an author. The longest thing I ever wrote after school was a letter to my wife when she was away for 4 months and that was years ago. If it wasn&#x2019;t for my daughter who loves to write, this book would not have been possible.

I know there are many books out there on this very topic, and I looked at a few, but I realized some of them were written by people who most likely never touched a live chicken in their whole life. Folks, researching and learning a subject entirely from Google is fun, and yes, it will give you enough material to even write a book about it. But without first-hand experience of actually growing a few chickens in your own backyard, that book would be all &#x201C;hearsay.&#x201D;

In my 27 years of growing chickens, I have seen it all, faced it all, and in this book I share the knowledge with you.

<strong>After Reading This Book, You Will Learn:</strong>
<ul><li>Pros And Cons Of Having Backyard Chickens</li><li>Answer The 7 Questions To Find Out If Backyard Chickens Are Right For You Or Not</li><li>7 Must Follow Tips To Get Started On The Right Track</li><li>The Legal Aspect Of Raising Chicken In Your Backyard.</li><li>The Cost Of Starting A Backyard Chicken Project</li><li>What Supplies And Equipment You Will Need</li><li>Should You Go With Free Range Or Penned Chicken?</li><li>Chicken Coop Requirements</li><li>Step By Step Planning For The Perfect Chicken Coop</li><li>What Are The Proper Coop Maintenance Steps?</li><li>What Kind Of Chicken Breed To Get Started With</li><li>How Many Chicken To Get Stated With</li><li>21 Familiar Chicken Breed And Their Pros And Cons</li><li>Hatching And Raising Baby Chicks To Chickens</li><li>Pros And Cons Of Hatching</li><li>Step By Step Process On Hatching With A Broody Hen</li><li>Step By Step Process On Hatching With An Incubator</li><li>How To Pick The Right Incubator</li><li>How To Raise Baby Chicks</li><li>Proper Diet And Feed</li><li>How To Make Your Own Chicken Feed</li><li>How To Make Tasty Chicken Treats</li><li>What And How To Do Proper Chicken Health Care</li><li>Common Disease And Treatments</li><li>How To Do Proper Sanitation And Proper Manure Management</li></ul>
And so much more&#x2026;

Good luck and enjoy!

Backyard Chickens Startup: How To Start, Run And Grow A Mini Chicken Firm In Your Own Backyard On A Budget book get pdf

Good luck! And happy chickenkeepingStep 4Therefore, a key feature of a pastured poultry operation is a building and/or pasture design that moves easily and allows the chickens to graze and benefit from frequent fresh pasture (these designs are sometimes called chicken tractors)Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submittedMake a list of all the items you will need for every aspect of your operation, including: chicks or pullets, brooder equipment, feed, housing, pasture, fencing, feeders and waterers, processing equipment, product transportation, farm stand fees or rent on a retail space, and laborJag Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 4 (Guardians of the Galaxy (2015-)) (German Edition) Brian Bendis

Step 6: Decide on feeding and rangingThe housing is rotated frequently through pasture areasAlso, some stores only want it vacuum wrapped, which all processors dont doWhether you sell retail or wholesale, organic or not, strive to sell all your birds up front, before you invest the time and money to produce themLivestock nutritionists can help you develop an appropriate ration for your poultry, and many of these nutritionists are also organic feed suppliersChances are, youll be raising your chickens from just-hatched River Caldew: Floods 23. June 2012 also offering a off coupon for Purina Organic Poultry Feed to everyone! Click here to nab your couponWhere do you want to sell your poultry products? Do you want to sell directly Crochet for Beginners: How to Create Amazing Crochet Projects that People Love Giny Mighty your farm, at some venue off the farm (like a farmers market), or through wholesale distributors? The answer to this question will strongly influence the size, scope, and design of your operationBy clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta: A Witness to Love Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab

By identifying your goals and assets right from the start, you My Flower Garden: A Gardening Journal a solid foundation upon which to build your operation and guide all your business decisionsEven since we did that, the girls have consistently laid in Memoirs From My Outhouse!: &quot;Hogs, Hoes &amp; Proverbial Plates!&quot; (Volume 8) nesting boxesRight around the 5-6 week mark is a good Guests: Lines for Names, Messages, Memories or Well Wishes (Simple Lined Guest Books) (Volume 12) to do itbasically, when they have lost all of their fluff and have a full set of feathers TUDOR MONARCHS help keep them warmPlease The Life of Sir Robt. Cochran, Prime-Minister to King James III. Of Scotland (Classic Reprint) a higher amount than the current bidAdvantages: inexpensive to build and houses large number of birds (80 - 90 birds)And there you have it! It doesnt seem so hard now, does it? Like I said, there is a lot more information, but I hope Journal Dot Grid Style: Red 6x9 Heart Design 240 Page Dot Grid Style Journal Notebook Diary (Volume 1) basic primer helped you get excited about chickenkeeping 48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 19:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [KÔS]king of shoot Index du Forum ->
   Vidéos
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange